What is the HR Analytics Virtual Series?
The HR Analytics Virtual Series is designed for HR Leaders looking for a time and cost effective way to network, benchmark and learn from today's leading HR Analytics Practitioners.
Our powerful virtual workshops bring together cross-industry leaders for intimate discussions around specific challenges and transferable solutions.
All sessions are designed for and by Senior HR Analytics practitioners (No sponsors/vendors).
Format & Facilitators
Engage with and learn from industry peers who will transform the way you think about HR Analytics.
Monthly Interactive virtual workshops presented by carefully selected HR Practitioners.
All sessions are scheduled for 1hr and consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by an interactive Q&A
All workshops take place from 3:30 - 4:30 PM GMT
Vice President HR Monitoring & Analytics
A New day for Engagement Utilizing Analytics
- Moving away from a 10+ year engagement survey, with an incomplete framework to one which will allow you to link engagement scores to high-performance business results
- Using a data based approach to review old processes identify challenge areas which better link engagement data and business results/issues
- How to formalize a “Request for Proposal” to select the perfect vendor who can help best achieve business objectives
- New approaches which reduce costs, launch faster and provide superior data than before
Head of People Analytics | Head of Advisory Services, People Analytics
A re-imagined employee survey
- Basic building blocks: Short & comprehensive, regular pulses that span employee life-cycles, action oriented
- Focus on strengths not only shortcomings
- Emphasis of "team health" in addition to employee engagement
- Benefits of running surveys in-house versus vendor led
Vice President of People Analytics
Artificial Intelligence’s Impact on how HR Helps Manage the Workforce
- Managing a workforce with people, robots and artificial intelligence
- Review of AI products currently in use in HR and the measurable impact they have on business and processes
- HR leaders are starting to pilot chatbots to transform the employee experience just like marketers are utilizing their power to personalize a shopping experience
Chief Human Resources Officer
Use HR Analytics as a Flashlight, not a Hammer
- The difference between service and evangelism...Taking ownership and accountability to turn human data into decisions
- How to leverage your two most important assets; your people and data
- How to build meaningful culture in analytics and ensuring communication is at the heart of this
- Back to basics: Simplicity and action planning drives adoption and results
Director, HR Analytics
Early Wins in Machine Learning: Launching Predictive HR Analytics at a Fortune 500
- Review the systematic evolution from descriptive to predictive to prescriptive analytics through the lens of one set of frontline analytics projects
- How an analytics team evolved HR data from disjointed and siloed to integrated in a way that could leverage analytics for turnover, performance forecasting and improved hiring practices
- Describe the tactics that worked, and a few that didn’t
- Introduction of basic machine learning techniques and how they can be easily be applied in your organisation
Senior Program Manager, HR Ops & Analytics
Potential - Journey to Quantify the Abstract
- Intro: How is Potential typically described?
- Who decides how Potential is described, assessed and addressed in an organization?
- The High Flyers, Laggers and what to do with everyone in between
- Should employees (especially High Potentials) be aware of how their potential has been identified?
- Potential and Performance: how to help leaders understand the difference?
Director HRIS, HR Data Analytics
The Hype of Design Thinking and Using it with Analytics
- HR Analytics: Human behavior, ethics and respecting employee privacy - strong partnership with the CHRO and comms team
- How does design thinking help in maturing and evolving HR Analytics?
- How can we identify the big wicked data problems of tomorrow and prepare for them now?
- Commercialization of HR Analytics services: When is it enough, and when is it too much?
Previous Workshops Include
Manager HR Talent Analytics
Extend Your Job Applicant Data: How to Generate New Insights from Old Systems
- Expectations vs. Reality: Campus Hiring
- Expectations vs. Reality: Experienced Labor Markets
- Evaluating Jobs Paid Media
- The Power of an Address
Director HR Analytics
Real value add: Use People-Analytics for Business, not only for HR
- How to get in conversation with business regarding People Analytics?
- Which is the best way to realize Use Cases?
- Which key factors help supporting People Analytics?
- Additional: intuitive (effortless) Dashboard
Vice President HR Data & Analytics
Driving Business Value through Talent Analytics
- Many HR practices are currently based on experience, intuition and beliefs. Analytics supports a transition towards evidence-based HR
- Analytics is to investigate the impact of people attributes on business performance
- Engagement drives performance, and the role of leadership to unleash this performance is critical. Based on analytical insights and quantification, an award-winning leadership development program was developed
Global Director HR Data, Analytics, and Reporting
Evaluating, Procuring and Implementing the Right BI/Analytics Platform for your Business
- Ask yourself what you actually need and what you want from a new analytics platform...rationale for selecting a provider
- The Process: Evaluation, Selection, Building a business case and receiving the buy in from senior management
- The contracting process. What works, how to collaborate and most importantly the pitfalls to avoid to shortcut the execution of your strategy
New insights, proven frameworks and actionable takeaways delivered in an Interactive format allowing you to gain multiple perspectives
Small, private virtual roundtable discussions focusing on the critical issues affecting the future of the profession
Senior leaders share practical insights and knowledge. You can question them directly to get to the heart of all key issues
Communicate with members before, during and after each workshop
As all dialogue remains strictly confidential, you can speak openly and freely
This time efficient and cost effective platform is accessible from any location on any device