What is the HR Analytics Virtual Series?
The HR Analytics Virtual Series is designed for HR Leaders looking for a time and cost effective way to network, benchmark and learn from today's leading HR Analytics Practitioners.
Join monthly live virtual workshops that bring together cross-industry leaders for intimate discussions around specific challenges and transferable solutions.
All sessions are delivered by Senior HR Analytics practitioners (No sponsors/vendors) and consist of a 30-minute case study presentation followed by a 30-minute interactive open Q&A
All workshops last an hour and begin at 15:30 pm BST | 10:30 am EDT
Senior Director, HR Analytics and Reporting
Early Wins in Machine Learning: Launching Predictive HR Analytics at a Fortune 500
- Review the systematic evolution of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics through the lens of one set of frontline analytics projects
- How an analytics team evolved HR data from disjointed and siloed to integrated in a way that could leverage analytics for turnover, performance forecasting and hiring practices
- Introduction of basic machine learning techniques and how they can be easily be applied in your organisation
Senior Program Manager, HR Ops & Analytics
Potential - Journey to Quantify the Abstract
- Intro: How is Potential typically described?
- Who decides how Potential is described, assessed and addressed in an organization?
- The High Flyers, Laggers and what to do with everyone in between
- Should employees (especially High Potentials) be aware of how their potential has been identified?
- Potential and Performance: how to help leaders understand the difference?
Director HRIS, HR Data Analytics
The Hype of Design Thinking and Using it with Analytics
- HR Analytics: Human behavior, ethics and respecting employee privacy - strong partnership with the CHRO and comms team
- How does design thinking help in maturing and evolving HR Analytics?
- How can we identify the big wicked data problems of tomorrow and prepare for them now?
- Commercialization of HR Analytics services: When is it enough, and when is it too much
Global Head of Workforce Analytics
Previous Workshops Include
Global Director HR Data, Analytics, and Reporting
How to Evaluate,Procure & Implement the Right Analytics Platform for your Business
Director of People Analytics Strategy & Solutions
A re-imagined employee surveyFocus on strengths not only shortcomings
Vice President of People Analytics
Artificial Intelligence’s Impact on how HR Helps Manage the Workforc
World Class Case-Studies
Our carefully selected speakers from the world’s leading organisations showcase their proven frameworks and practical insights providing you with actionable takeaways
Networking & Members
Powerful discussions focused on acquiring knowledge and sharing experiences from cross-industry peers creating powerful industry connections and allies
Collaborative & Bespoke Format
Guaranteed relevance as each workshop is designed around your challenges and objectives. Hear practical steps and tools to keep ahead and win in the market
No Sponsors, Vendors or Press
No press, vendors or media. A closed-door environment without vendor solicitation allowing you to focus on learning and networking
Gain practical insights into what other companies and industries are doing to take back to your boardroom and stay connected with your peers in the HRD Leaders Community
No Travel, Time & Cost Efficient
Accessible from anywhere in the world, on any device- we bring you global networking and learning from wherever you are