The talent development partner for the world's leading HR practitioners
Who are we?
HRD Leaders is the talent development partner for the world’s leading HR practitioners. We help companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Adidas and BMW to improve their Human Resources functions.
What is the job role?
It is a new business sales role selling places on corporate events and education sessions. It involves researching leads, calling executives and pitching them to attend our events. As you establish your new business clients, your role develops to include Account Management and face to face sales when travelling to meet your clients.
What are the opportunities?
– Basic + very high uncapped earnings, average earnings in 1st year are £55,000
– A clear and transparent promotion structure
– Comprehensive and ongoing sales and business training from the best in the industry
– The opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands
– A driven team environment with like-minded colleagues
What are we looking for?
– A track record of high achievement and success, in or outside university/work place
– Excellent verbal communication and command of English language
– Team players with a positive and confident ‘can do’ attitude
– B2B sales experience is not essential but desirable
– A high level of business acumen and ability to learn quickly from our business leaders
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.